Monday, November 14, 2011

Wanna see me SING!!


Ok, so I start a little shaky and Maybe I end a little shaky too. ha ha But the important thing is that I love to sing so I do it. This is a little vulnerable...Would you post you singing on your blog? ha ha

Why did I post this? Well I simply love this song, but thats not the only reason I shared that with you. I believe that the best way for you to know me is to see some of my everyday life. This is the raw me, no edits, no special effects...just what you would find me doing when you catch me washing dishes alone in the kitchen, or making a meal, or just relaxing in my room, or in this case- at my desk. ;)
"Oh Lord, You're Beautiful"

(I used to have this video post on a different page called Vlogs, but I have updated the page specifically for a highlighted Spanish Lessons Vlog- Check it out on the page called: Missy in Spanish Vlogs.)

ENJOY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment