Saturday, June 30, 2012

Gen 22:14 The Lord will Provide

What could exchange this heart of mine beating rapidly all day long? I'm sure that nothing can beat this feeling...The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong as it says in Ecclesiastes 9:11, and I am the perfect example of this. My heart beats at the surprise, at the wonderment, at the awe of my great Lord.


It's strange, His provision...it's strange because there are times that I am crazy enough to doubt it and then find myself in complete reverence of Him when I observe the outstanding things that He calls me to and then also goes on to provide the way. But the Lord has always been a provider, and it should bring us no surprise. Even Abraham reminds us of this when the Lord provided a lamb

Abraham called the name of that place The LORD Will Provide, as it is said to this day, “In the mount of the LORD it will be provided.”


My financial support was 23% ten days ago and has climbed to 45% today in the last minute! How is that possible? Only the Lord! The Lord has Provided. 

Psalm 8:4 
what is man that you are mindful of him,
    and the son of man that you care for him?


I am overwhelmed with gratitude, and there is so much joy in my heart at His call, His Equipping, His Provision, and His Sending me! And also to all who are standing with me! Praying, Supporting, Donating, Spreading the Word of the Ministry in Spain that He has for me! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you... His plans are too big for me...but this little girl will be available and willing to be used by Him and for Him in all He calls me to as much as His Spirit Enables me. 

PRAY WITH ME FOR THE FINAL SUPPORT! 
I have till this tuesday to reach the final 5% of support to get me to training in July! 
2.5 ppl at $100/mo. or 6 ppl at $35/mo.
Call or email SEND if you are one of these at: 
1(888) 918-5036 or info@sendcanada.org

 AND THEN
We have only July and August to reach the final 50% to depart in September to join my outgoing teammates in Language School. Pray with me, He is a big God who will provide for us all He calls us to, but He wants us to ask Him...."So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields."_Matt 9:38

No comments:

Post a Comment