Monday, July 30, 2012

Post Mission Orientation/Family Conference

(SEND International appointees on route to the nations like me ;) 

I'm home now from 3 weeks at Mission Orientation and Family Conference with SEND International. A few items on our agenda were: 
Spiritual Formation
Cross-Cultural Ministry
Church-Planting
Moral Purity and Integrity
Team Dynamics
Safety and Security on Field
History of SEND
And Much Much More...

My summer is packed and exciting with the anticipated departure date still set for September to Spain with Language school starting in Madrid in the fall. I am praying lots and doing everything I can to meet this departure date as my visa is already in process. I am traveling to Calgary again this Thursday for a week to speak in churches and attend a fundraiser toward the ministry in Spain. Immediately following my trip to Calgary I will be flying to Toronto for a Language Acquisitions Course that will take me to the end of August. Then I will have a few weeks to continue in my home church here in Winnipeg, pack my suitcases and say farewell to my family and friends on route to Spain. 

Aug 2-8 Calgary Support Raising 
(anticipate to raise 75% monthly Support before Toronto)
Aug 12-25 Toronto Language Acquisition 
(Required to have full 100% before end of Aug)
Sept SPAIN Language School and Ministry

Prayer Requests/ Current Needs:
PRAYER warriors (at least 35 people, let me know via email if this is you :) melissabartel@gmail.com 
40% remaining Support to depart to Spain of:
15 people at $100/mo. OR 44 people at $35/mo.

To Make a Donation:
Call SEND International toll free to give over the phone: Ph #1(888) 918-5036

OR

"So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields."_Matt 9:38

<3 Missy






No comments:

Post a Comment