Sunday, June 17, 2012

Swaying Emotions

Have you ever watched a leaf float in the winds invisible hand...Thats how I feel, so much is uncertain in my days ahead, so much change, so much is still unclear. But this time, the Lord is in the wind, and I can trust his hand to guide me.


My finances to get to the mission field are still uncertain. so much is unclear about the slowing of his time...in time I will see what he is doing... but for now, because of the call, I press on with whats seems like the last strength that I'v got, and press into Jesus and for whats lacking, for its:


the Lord who Calls,
the Lord who Sends,
the Lord who Equips,
and the Lord who Provides.

And by His grace, I surrender all.

Pray with me, for the people in Spain on the Lords heart, and his provision in all he calls me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment