Friday, November 16, 2012

Running on Mountain Time

Just a Preview of Canmore AB.




Last weekend I had the privilege of joining a group of young adult leaders from my church in Canmore for a Young Adults Leaders Retreat as we spent time in fellowship, prayer, and encouragement with one another and in worship of our maker. Needless to say it was a truly refreshing time and I went away excited at how the Lord is moving among my generation here in Calgary.

I have a busy next few weeks, and I look forward to them. Now that I am an official CSC Missionary, I am preparing for upcoming potential opportunities to speak among my church family and peers; in services, small groups, as well as one on one. If you or someone you know would be interested in booking me to share among you, a small group, at an event or church service, about How the Lord is Leading me in Preparation for Spain, contact me at melissabartel@gmail.com. I will be in Calgary for a few more weeks and then in Winnipeg.

I'm preparing still for my departure to Spain on Jan 3rd, Lord willing. I will be flying from Winnipeg and so I will need to return there in time to pack up my life for my first 5-year term in Spain. I was considering returning to Winnipeg sometime in early December; which hardly feels enough time to pack and to prepare final details to move and say goodbye, but with the Lords help its possible. Please be praying for my family at this time as they and I are beginning to feel the weight of living so far apart for so long.

I send out regular Newsletters and updates that you can join if you are interested. Again just shoot me an email at the above address and ask me to add you.

Thanks to everyone joining me on this journey, I can see the plans of the Lord coming to fruition and its so exciting to watch it unfold. :)

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. _Jeremiah 29:11


Praising my Lord and Saviour!!



No comments:

Post a Comment