Thursday, January 31, 2013

Final Stages...

Next Steps
Its nearly the end of January, and I am preparing again to go to Calgary to continue in partner development for the ministry the Lord has impressed on my heart, for the people who do not yet know him in Spain.

Support and Visa
I still persist toward the final financial and prayerful support that is remaining, and pray that it lines up with the visa that I already have submitted months ago but have heard nothing about...I just wait, its all I can do. I had called the embassy in December and they told me that it could take months. I trust the Lords timing with each, as I am required to be fully supported before I can go to Spain. Although once my visa is approved I have 90 days to leave the country or I will have to begin the process all over again. So the timing of it all is vital, I must have my finances in order before my visa expires.

Even though this causes me to stress a little sometimes, I know that in this too, the Lord is in control. So I wait, ready to run out the door, anticipating the next steps the Lord has for me, and waiting for his hand to permit me to move ahead. I have peace with the timeline, I trust that it is all on time and in order as he has prepared it, and even though I don't know the details I am holding his hand to lead me ahead when he initiates.

Winnipeg these last few months have been a good break and opportunity to rest as well as help again in the family business. Also it has been wonderful to spend time with friends and family and to soak in the last of these homebound snowy days, that I do believe that I will actually miss. Even now my car sits in a light layer of snow on the street and its too cold to even start, but these days I don't mind being housebound. I have been on the road for so long -since April- that to be housebound is a wonderful thing. Too wonderful. I now sluggishly attempt to jump back in the race of networking and persistence in the realm of life that seems to always move a step or two ahead of me.

My Heart
There is a lot for me to ponder these days. That of what is going on now in life, and the chaos of being somewhat without a home, always travelling, entering in and out of peoples lives, never really knowing where I fit and where I have already been replaced. It can be fun sometimes, and sometimes it can be challenging for me to uproot so often as it disrupts the ability to go deep with friends. But even in this I trust that God is in control and press ahead to what he has called me to.

Scheduled Timeline
February 1st- Fly to Calgary
February 2-3 Attending MTO Missions Weekend at Centre Street Church in Calgary

Projected Agenda Pre-Departure
February-March
- Deepen Intimacy with the Lord
- Book Speaking Engagements at:
churches, ministries, small groups and coffee dates in Calgary and Winnipeg
- Mail Merger to all contacts
- Pack whats remaining for moving to Spain
- Continue to help my family get the family business in order before my departure to Spain

DEPARTURE TO SPAIN- as soon as Finances, Prayer Partners and Visa are in, projected for end of March 2013.

Remaining Financial Support Required
30% of monthly pledges which equals:    13 people at $100/mo.
OR
26 people at $50/mo.
OR
37 people at $35/mo.

Number of Prayer Supporters Required
28 more people 
(to partner with me to commit that we would pray for one another weekly with regular prayer requests)

Thanks
Thanks for all you prayers, love and support. The Lord is good and in control. I have been reading through Revelation recently and am reminded how short our days on this earth are and how important it is to be ready for our Lords return. To those who belong to God it will be a glorious day, but to those who do not know him, the day will bring great tragedy, which is why we must be all the more ready to share with others the good news of our Lord and His Gospel of love and Grace for all peoples. 

Ways to Give
All my Love, 
 Missy


















No comments:

Post a Comment